With IS : 3686: 1966 new improved model as per ISI Mark Specifications with coarse and fine motion, triple revolving nose piece and iris diaphragm with fixed condenser N.A. 1.20 complete with optics in thermocole box.
Eye Piece 10x and 15x
Objectives 10x and 45x
BM-3 ISI Student Microscope
- Eye-Piece – Wide-Field 10X Eye-piece or set of 10X & 15X Huygenian Eye-pieces.
- Nose piece – Triplet revolving nosepiece with click stops.
- Stage – High Quality S.S. Stage clips provided to hold the slide.
- Focusing – By vertical movement of the observation tube, with coarse adjustment using rack-pinion movement and fine motion by screw level mechanism.
- Condensor – Abbe condenser having Numerical aperture of 1.25 with iris diaphragm and swing out filter holder. This condenser unit incorporates high efficiency optical system for optimum utilisation of light.
- Illuminator – Arc-Reflector set for using natural light to study the slide.
- Objective – Achromatic 10X and 45X.
- Packing – In mould styrofoam box or wooden storing cabinet with lock and key (on demand)
- Accessories – Vinyl dust cover, Operating manual