A BOD incubator is an incubator designed to maintain 20 °C necessary to perform a test called Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD). It involves incubating samples saturated with oxygen at 20 °C for (usually) five days. Such an incubator has a compressor to depress the temperature below ambient and a heater to bring it back up to 20 °C. These work against each other and produce very precise temperature control, often as close as /-0.1 °C.
- Better Glass wool / Puff Insulation keeps the temperature of the chamber immune from outer environment
- Silent & unique Design of Air Circulation provide throughout uniform air movement & improved Temperature distribution
- Inner illumination through florescent light on opening of door
- Double door: outer of MS powder coating & Inner acrylic door from clear viewing without disturbing the chamber temp.
- Polish 304 grade S. Steel interior, corrosion resistant for long life operation
- Having adjustable shelves to make more space for different height
- Kanthail A-1 super quality round shaped heaters for heating & hermetically sealed compressor for cooling
- Equipped with digital PID temperature Controller Cum indicator
- Digital display of volts & ampere