HUMAN DIGESTIVE SYSTEM MODEL-2 PARTS
- This smaller than life-size, human digestive system relief model, demonstrates the pathway that leads to the complete digestion in the human body, starting from the oral cavity and ending at the anus.
This model features the:
- Oral cavity, tongue and Pharynx
- Small and Large intestines
- Liver with gall bladder
- The duodenum, caecum and rectum of the digestive system are opened.
- The transverse colon is removable.
- This high quality digestive system is a great teaching tool for any anatomy lesson or doctor’s office.
- It is mounted on a baseboard for easy display, and numbered with an English key card.