MODEL OF A DISSECTION OF THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE NECK
- This is a life size model showing the dissection of the right side of the neck.
- The brachiocephalic, right common carotid artery and its branches are clearly seen.
- Muscles of the region can be seen including the sternocleidomastoid, digastic, mylohyoid, sternohyoid, stylohyoid, omohyoid, trapezius, masseter and the scalene muscles.
- The brachial plexus, and the facial nerve with its subdivisions are seen too.
- Also the hyoid bone, parotid and the submandibular glands are visible.
- The model is delivered on a base and numbered with an English key card.