- Pulleys are useful for student experiments.
- They are one of the oldest and the simplest machines.
- By using pulleys in different combinations and arrangements, students will discover for themselves how pulleys are useful in making work easier.
- Student recall of pulley principles is guaranteed to increase after this hands on experiment.
- These pulleys are mounted in a metal frame that prevents the same from slipping off.
- They are non-deformable, low-friction pulleys with cord grooves and hooks at the end of both axles for suspending from fixed support or other pulleys.
- They have an accurate centered alignment.
- They can be bought as a set or individually.
Various options available include:
- Single pulley, Diameter: 50mm.
- Double pulley (Parallel arrangement)
- Double tandem pulley, Diameter: 38mm, 50mm.
- Triple pulley (Parallel arrangement)
- Triple tandem pulley, Diameter: 25mm,38mm,50mm.