Drying is a mass transfer process consisting of the removal of water or another solvent by evaporation from a solid, semi-solid or liquid. This process is often used as a final production step before selling or packaging products. To be considered “dried”, the final product must be solid, in the form of a continuous sheet (e.g., paper), long pieces (e.g., wood), particles (e.g., cereal grains or corn flakes) or powder (e.g., sand, salt, washing powder, milk powder). A source of heat and an agent to remove the vapor produced by the process are often involved. In bio-products like food, grains, and pharmaceuticals like vaccines, the solvent to be removed is almost invariably water.
- Better Mineral / Glass wool / Blanket Insulation
- Silent Hot Air Blower, unique Design of Air Circulation provide throughout uniform air movement & improved Temperature distribution
- Triple wall construction for unique hot air drying
- Stainless Steel/Mild steel interior, corrosion resistant for long life operation
- Kanthail A-1 super quality “U” shaped heaters duly fitted on both the sides and bottom of the chamber.
- Equipped with LCD PID temperature Controller Cum indicator with timer function
- Temperature overshoot alarm, Timer function, Fan On/Off through controller
- Model also available with data logger and thermal printer device
- Workable on single/three phase AC current
- Customized models available on request
We offer various types of tray dryers including Tray Dryer with Steam systems, Tray Dryer with Electrical Hot Air Heater base, Tray Drier suitable for Chemicals, Dye stuff, Pharmaceutical, Food Products, Colours with Mild Steel, Stainless Steel Tray Dryer is used for the best drying results in conventional process. Tray dryer with Hot air and Steam base supply with double walled cabinet with Single or Two doors as per customer demand. Hot Air Dryers two walls is filled with high density fibre glass wool insulation material to avoid heat transfer. Tray dryer Doors are provided with gaskets. Stainless steel trays are placed on the movable trolleys. Tray Dryer with Operating control panel board, process timer, Digital temperature controller cum indicator etc. Tray Dryer model available with different ranging from 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 192 trays.